We collect personal data:
- when you use our website and when you provide us with your personal data directly, such as subscribing to the game;
- when you contact us via email or via contact forms;
- when you login to our website.
We process your data in the most reasonable way. We also ensure that your data are kept secure against destruction, accidental loss or damage.
The only data we process are:
- your email, age, login credentials which we use to be able to give you access to the website and keep your account working. These data are required to provide you with the game, to be able to reply to you enquiries and comply with our legal obligations, and are deleted when you withdraw your consent.
- your account settings, which are optional data, and are deleted when you withdraw your consent.
- IP address, login and browser used which are automatically stored in the system for the management of accounts, for the relevant authorities if requested, and to cheating prevention in the game. These data are automatically deleted after 60 days.
Your communications with us will be treated with confidentiality; Any disciplinary issue in the game will not be revealed to other users, even if directly involved in the issue. Only the Staff operating the game will have access to those information.
Please remember that data that you publish in a public form, like your posts on the forum, can be used or kept by anyone and therefore we cannot control the used of those data. Those data might eventually be anonymised at your request, but not deleted as that would make forum, newspaper and other forms unreadable.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law. We also have the right to keep information without your consent in potential lawsuits in order to protect ITN Soccer, or potential issues that may require authorities to request any data from us.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested;
- To send periodic emails regarding game aspects.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible by the hosting company in which the website is hosted.
- We do not need an SSL because:
no money transactions on the site.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Save user's preferences for future visits;
- Authenticate users session.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some services will not function properly like automatic login.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We store all information that you provide to us on secure servers provided by the hosting company, which ensures to have redundant servers, firewalls, daily backups of data etc...
We ask you though to keep your password complex, secure, and confidential; this is your responsibility.
You can update or change your password at any time from your settings page.
However please remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
In doing so we might have to share some of your data with IT personnel or authorities; in case they would only be permitted to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email within 2 business day
We will notify the users via in site notification within 2 business day
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Even if you have provided your consent for us to process your personal data and/or transfer your personal data for a specific purpose, you can withdraw it at any time.
To withdraw your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
Anyway, as per GDPR you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details below. We will need to verify your identity before we are able to release any personal data to you.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to their account
Updated: May 27th 2018